2026 is turning into an unusually hot summer. And, it started early. So early, in fact, that I was in the sea in May! I'm not a cold-water swimmer so anything below 15 °C isn't for me, although I'm not averse to a cold dip of 5 °C after a sauna.
To mark the occasion of my swims, I've picked up a pebble at each wonderful spot and painted images and dates onto each one. I'm no artist, that's plain to see, but they're only a reminder to me of happy, warm days spent cooling off.
 | | 26 May 2026, Dover Harbour |
|
 | 29 May 2026, Folkestone Rowing Club, Sandgate |
|
 | 22 June 2026, Olantigh, Great Stour river in Kent |
|
 | 24 June 2026, Sandgate Beach near to sunset |
|
|
|
|
 |
| 25 June 2026, Dover Beach |
Comments
Post a Comment