1 April and a short walk to Hythe

I needed some '00' flour to try making my own pasta and the best place to buy this is in Waitrose in Hythe.  Given the cost of diesel following Trump's mad foray into a war with Iran, I thought I'd try getting there via public transport and a country walk.  Hence the following walk on a bright spring morning.  Just as good was the cup of tea and lemon scone at Waitrose at the end of the walk.  It's led me to explore other routes for another day that start with a short bus ride to the edge of Folkestone.

An opportunity that I didn't pass up; a chance
 to have an impromptu swing!

The first bluebells that I've seen this year.
  

Gorse in full bloom.


A ladybird on the trig point on
Sene Valley golf course.

  

Picture of OS map  OS Maps screenshot


Comments